[CentOS-devel] Advice on compiling multiple packages with mock

Tue Sep 27 11:44:21 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Can someone point me in the right direction? How do you compile multiple
packages continuously with mock?

I have some 50 srpms waiting to be recompiled via mock for both i386 and
x86_64 (again).

1. Is there a command I can give so all the packages are compiled in one go?

2. Do I have to sort them in proper order (dependencies) or can I just
command to mock to check and sort them?

Any help is appreciated, examples welcomed.

Thanks

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)