[CentOS-devel] twitter vs open atrium dashboard

Mon Sep 12 12:40:06 UTC 2011
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Ulrich Leodolter  wrote:
> centos tweets or qa messages about release dates
> are always very very optimistic,  that's what i've learned
> over the last months.

Yes, but I thought and hoped that the qa dashboard was born to address
these kind of misunderstandings...
Probably it is not the case, at least until today... ;-(
No update at all for 11 days since a message like "CentOS 5.7 ISOs
images available for the QA team" seems a bit too much, IMHO.
Just a "simple" status update would be appreciated on QA board...