[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.7 has no centos-release-cr package

Thu Sep 15 09:35:56 UTC 2011
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Marcus Moeller  wrote:

> The centos-cr repository should only be unsed during transition phase
> from one minor to another. The package will be removed once the next
> minor is release, and re-appear on next transition. (hope I said it
> right, Karan :))
>
> So the cr release package is not meant to be included in kickstart by
> default.

Based on this, I would expect an update from a 5.6 cr enabled server
to 5.7 to remove/disable it.
Instead I see both the rpm installed and repository still enabled...
Do I have to manually operate in some way?

Gianluca