[CentOS-devel] How Centos compiles SRPMs from Red Hat

Peter Penzov

peter.penzov at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:24:10 UTC 2012

I have some more questions:
1. Do you use a cluster for building the source code or you take the SRPMs
and manually copy/paste them into the building systems?
2. What tool do you use to find differences into SRPMs? I don't believe
that you extract the packets manually and compate the code with diff tool
every time.

Best wishes