[CentOS-devel] Forums

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 9 23:15:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 08/09/2012 09:50 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> The only real issue he mentioned on the admin side was dealing with
> link spam and he uses these plugins:

I think that is something every website needs to handle - we will need
to as well. At the moment its all manual, hopefully we can adapt and
automate atleast some of the tracking + removal in the new system.

> He says captcha doesn't work because now spammers are mostly paid humans...

nice

> And from my use of the system  the RSS feed only gives a few lines of
> a posting, not the whole article, so it isn't usable to read through
> google reader or other aggregator - but that might be configurable
> somewhere.

I believe this is tuneable in most systems these days.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax