[CentOS-devel] Forums

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 9 23:17:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

An update on where we are : So far it looks like there are really only 2
options. SMF and phpBB.

Trevor is looking into SMF ( and a couple of others as well )

I've setup a phpbb instance, setup some scripts for user and content
migration and ported over a single forum from the xoops setup in place
now. Details for this are now with the existing forum moderatots - lets
see what they come back with.

By no means does this mean that a decision has been taken : if there are
other better options out there, please do highlight them here.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax