[CentOS-devel] Little webapp / page to handle mirror requests

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Aug 21 12:27:29 UTC 2012

On 08/21/2012 01:25 PM, Jason Pyeron wrote:
>> We need to get a webpage or a webapp up that allows new
>> mirror admin's to request addition to the mirror list and for
>> people to request changed. It just needs to allow some
>> specific bits of into, validate that input, make sure its a
>> person doing the request - and file as an entry at bugs.centos.org.
>
> Which language: Perl, php, ?

Joe Price has offered to write something in python with webpy.

otoh, the bugs.centos.org interface is in php ( and has an api that does
not need php on the calling side ) and we have lots of other mirror
scripts in python and perl.

So, personally, I think python is as good as any other option.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax