[CentOS-devel] Test OpenStack Essex builds for CentOS

Florian La Roche

Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Fri Aug 24 10:45:38 UTC 2012

Hello Karanbir,

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 04:27:55PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> http://people.centos.org/z00dax/openstack/essex/

I've briefly looked at the src.rpms. Seems all are 100% identical
to the Red Hat ones with python-nose1.1 and python-sphinx10 coming
unmodified from current EPEL. Not one line of change needed, just
a sane build environment and bundling things into a repo.

(I'll start testing Essex some more in September and rather stay
with a RH baseline. I also hope the next OpenStack release called
Folsom is pushed then to EPEL as well.)

Thanks a lot,

Florian La Roche