[CentOS-devel] Forums

Wed Aug 8 19:37:18 UTC 2012
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 08/08/2012 08:04 PM, Ned Slider wrote:
>> See the matrix here:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/forums
>
> I was looking at that this morning, and it seems to have not been
> updated in a very long time. I guess your statement implies that its
> still accurate.

People who have been on this mailing list should all know that the
"Forum talk" started long time ago and it's been a come and go subject
for quite a while. The wiki page referenced was created back when the
activity was still high but has not been updated since.

I hate to ignore what has been done in the past and pretend things are
starting new. For example, it was considered, at some point, that
phpBB was a good choice and a good amount of effort to migrate xoops
to phpBB was made. I can list a few threads from the past (year 2008
to 2010):

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2008-June/thread.html#2846

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2009-March/thread.html#4188

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2010-May/thread.html#5565