[CentOS-devel] Interested in IA64 build.

Tue Aug 28 22:24:02 UTC 2012

On 08/28/2012 04:32 PM, Lamar Owen wrote:
> We finally got the electrical up (Mitsubishi 9900B 500KVA UPS woo hoo....) in our research building's data center, and have a 20 CPU Altix 3700 up, running, and available to do this.  I know about and am pulling the 'c5-wip' tree Karanbir built a while back, and have allocated 1.4TB of disk on our Clariions here to the effort.  Now, I know the last time this was brought up it didn't go very far; but I'm still interested in doing this, even if for private use here on our three Altix systems.

*fear*

> James, did you get very far?  Karanbir, what would be the chances of a 'refresh' of the ia64 c5-wip tree to 5.8?

it should be fairly straightforward - the yum ( mx actually ) issues
that i ran into way back when, are also resolved now. But, is there any
interest ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax