[CentOS-devel] Dual Layer DVD iso for 6.3 / 5.8

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 6 19:40:13 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

there were some great conversations and ideas that came from the Fosdem
weekend, over the next few days I'll try and summarise as many as I can
and get some conversations started around the ideas.

One thing that came up a few times, and Andreas mentioned as well, was
that it might be a good idea to produce a single DVD iso, suitable for
use on large dual layer DVD's as they are now starting to become more
popular.

Its fairly easy to do, however I would not be all that keen on exporting
that via the regular mirrors. Therefore expanding the idea a bit :

- Should we consider doing CD isos as well as dual layer DVD ones ?

- Should we consider only having these two media formats available via
torrent ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax