[CentOS-devel] Automating Artwork Production

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:06:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've been in silence a long time so far because it is very difficult
for me to have real Internet access. However, I've kept myself working
for CentOS and now, I publish what I've been doing for you to evaluate
and propose considerations. I know the wiki is not the best place to
post this information, but it is the only one I have access to
(because restrictions on my side, not yours). Excuse me for that.

The centos-art.sh script:

http://wiki.centos.org/AlainRegueraDelgado?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=centos-art.sh.tar.bz2

Documentation about the CentOS Artwork Repository (centos-art.sh
script included):

http://wiki.centos.org/AlainRegueraDelgado?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=tcar-ug-xhtml.tar.bz2

The CentOS Artwork Repository Tree for which all automation was done.

http://wiki.centos.org/AlainRegueraDelgado?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=tcar.tree.bz2

The centos-web.cgi:

http://wiki.centos.org/AlainRegueraDelgado?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=centos-web.tar.bz2

That's it for now. I'll try to download the mailing list archives to
read your comments and when possible replay them.

Thank you very much for all the work you do. I'll try to be back as
soon as possible.

Best Regards,
al.