[CentOS-devel] CentOS 6.2 New Kernel Issues

Sun Feb 5 10:31:48 UTC 2012
Jonathan Vomacka <juvix88 at gmail.com>

Tetsuo,

This resolves the issue. Booting using an earlier version of the kernel
allows my system to be stable. So it seems like the new kernel is not
working with my hardware? Is this a normal occurrence sometimes? Should
I be collecting information to write it up as a bug report, or am I
screwed with that version of the kernel?

Thanks so much for your help btw Tetsuo.