[CentOS-devel] What name would be acceptable for Desktop version of CentOS?

Sat Jan 21 00:02:21 UTC 2012

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote on 01/20/2012 02:03 PM:
> Once again, THAT IS why I am asking here before I make any decision. My
> first impulse was CentDOS, but I chose to suppress it and come here and
> ask for projects opinion what is and what is not acceptable, and choose
> from acceptable ones.

Seems like Russ is saying nothing close to CentOS, so the rest of the
namespace is open to your imagination. Maybe LLOS? :-)

Personally I like your idea and think it would be a good contribution to
the EL ecosystem.  About time someone offered easy access to a "plus"
spin with additional drivers, multimedia, and other applications.  Much
of the support load on the fora is from people trying to add such things.

Phil