[CentOS-devel] What name would be acceptable for Desktop version ofCentOS?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sun Jan 22 20:31:29 UTC 2012

On 01/21/2012 07:00 AM, Коненко Андрей Викторович wrote:
> You must not create desktop respin of CentOS as fork. You must create
> packages for CentOS, such as Atheros modules for kernel, updated licq
> (pidgin, kopete), applications such as yakuake, etc. And AFTER this you must
> create CD ISO. And... You can do the same thing, such as many package
> maintainers? Or your distribution have only changes with desktop wallpaper?

You will see what I mean when I am ready to publish it. I already have
all packages that I need for my own CentOS Desktop in my repository,
with complete and balanced .repo file(s). Just be patient.

P.S. I was hoping for help about the name from this thread, not concept
criticism based on drafted text.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)