[CentOS-devel] custom iso spin

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 4 16:29:26 UTC 2012

On 12/31/2011 01:28 AM, An Yang wrote:
>> The entire system is called 'reimzul'
> Great works.

thanks!

>> As soon as I have got the basic functional stuff in place, and some docs
>> around it I'll have it up in a git repo where people can clone and join
>> the fun.
> How can I take part in? I'm glad to contribute more works.

In the immediately future, I'm going to try and get all the blocks
together and remove any site specific code / config / requirements so
its actually possible to run this stuff off the centos buildsystem. And
then get the code into a git repo that people can look at, contribute into.

the original plan was also to get a public facing buildsystem ( with
people having the ability to add in and send up builds ) using reimzul.
Lets see if we can still get that done. It does mean having working
policies for:
- making sure only open source stuff does through
- making sure no one is doing anything that could be considered illegal
- making sure that the system stays safe/secure

If we do get it going, I would love it to be the entire system from the
source management to the builds and testing frameworks.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax