[CentOS-devel] What name would be acceptable for Desktop version of CentOS?

Mon Jan 23 21:25:01 UTC 2012
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> On 01/23/2012 05:28 PM, David Hrbáč wrote:
>> Dne 23.1.2012 15:36, Ljubomir Ljubojevic napsal(a):

> particularly). My sincere apologies. But you have to concede that
> consequence for noob user is the same regardless of the cause.

question: What does all this have to do with CENTOS
DEVELOPMENT ?

answer: nothing, but Ljubomir knows people here will answer

Take this elsewhere ... please, now ; main has been ruined
with chat and OT chatter.  I won't have it here

-- Russ herrold