[CentOS-devel] CentOS Theme for Wordpress

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:44:39 UTC 2012

On 09/28/2012 10:31 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi Guys,
>
> Would someone be willing to take a stab at getting the CentOS theme
> going for a wordpress blog ? The present wiki.centos.org theme would be
> a good place to start.

This is something in which I would like to help.

> I'd like to get a status / infra update blog going, and wordpress seems
> to be the easiest way to go about that.

What version of WordPress are you planning to use?

I think it would be possible to have something at the end of November,
beginning of December. My plan would be to work locally until I have
something functional and then upload files to:

https://projects.centos.org/svn/artwork/trunk/Identity/Webenv/Themes/Default/WordPress/

if there isn't any inconvenient, of course.

Best Regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>