[CentOS-devel] Test OpenStack Essex builds for CentOS

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 3 09:37:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 08/22/2012 04:27 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> http://people.centos.org/z00dax/openstack/essex/

Just had a look at the logs, and there are atleast 41 sites running with
these packages now ( or have yum hitting that repo regularly );

Could do with a bit more feedback here... I guess the packages work (
I've now got 2 clouds running from these packages that mostly works
except for the aws credentials thing that Tru discovered )

Also, looking to find people to help with the folsom builds, anyone keen
on pitching in for that ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax