[CentOS-devel] yum-security and CentOS-5 / 6

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 3 10:35:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 10/03/2012 11:17 AM, Baptiste AGASSE wrote:
> Errata support in the current spacewalk version (1.7) seems to be broken (the only one repository that i use and provides errata is EPEL, and i use filters on it to synchronize only wanted packages).

I'm confused by that a bit - are you saying that Spacewalk is broken, or
that the errata published by the repo is broken ?

I've been testing the yum-security stuff at this end and still have a
few issues to work out ( mostly involves reading AUP's and T&C's from
various places to make sure the metadata being consumed does not violate
anything )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax