[CentOS-devel] Test OpenStack Essex builds for CentOS

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Oct 3 11:23:28 UTC 2012

On 03.10.2012 10:37, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/22/2012 04:27 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> http://people.centos.org/z00dax/openstack/essex/
>
> Just had a look at the logs, and there are atleast 41 sites running
> with
> these packages now ( or have yum hitting that repo regularly );
>
> Could do with a bit more feedback here... I guess the packages work (
> I've now got 2 clouds running from these packages that mostly works
> except for the aws credentials thing that Tru discovered )
>
> Also, looking to find people to help with the folsom builds, anyone
> keen
> on pitching in for that ?

Yes, I'm using your build on 1 server currently, works fine as far as I
can tell.
I'm REALLY looking forward to Folsom; it's what I'll use in production.
There is work being done by EPEL to backport it to EL6; it's probably a
base for what RHEL will ship. I hope it's going to be done soon.

Nux!
www.nux.ro