[CentOS-devel] Forums

Jeff Sheltren jeff at tag1consulting.com
Mon Sep 10 17:00:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Works for me.  If anyone is interested in attending and can't make
>>> 16:00 UTC on Monday, September 10, please speak up.
>>>
>>> -Jeff
>>
>> I'm unable to make Monday at all (work commitments) but I'm sure Akemi
>> is able to do a good job representing the current forum moderation team.
>
> That makes it sound as if I have no work commitments. :) Usually I
> have little problem finding an hour or so during $dayjob hours but
> Monday mornings are set aside for a lab meeting. So, no guarantee that
> I'll be there.

We met just now and got through some of the backlog cards on the
Trello board which is being used for planning.  We've assigned out a
number of tasks and will meet again at the same time (16:00 UTC) on
Friday, Sept. 14th to review status and try to get through the rest of
the backlog.  Please feel free to join if you are interested, even if
you weren't at the first meeting.  Meeting is in #centos-devel on
Freenode.

Present at this meeting were (irc nicks): avij, Jeff_S, toracat,
TrevorH1, z00dax

-Jeff