[CentOS-devel] Shipping an EPEL release

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Sep 13 22:40:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 06:28:52PM -0400, Brian Mathis wrote:
> One message with your derogatory crap is enough.  Please read the
> single message you feel the need to comment on.

Learn to use filters.  I read the whole thread.  I reply to messages in
a threaded order.  If that doesn't meet your requirements, well, tough.
I'm not here to please you, nor, frankly, do I care if you don't like
it.

							John
--
We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious
of our treasures.

-- Thornton Wilder (17 April 1897 - 7 December 1975) American playwright
   and novelist