[CentOS-devel] Shipping an EPEL release

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Sep 13 22:44:34 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 01:36:12AM +0300, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> Nope.

Bummer; I wanted one.

> And I am VERY good in telling people "We do not support that here but
> you can ask at ..." in a polite way ( if I want to ) or in a rude way (
> also if I want to )

*shrug*  The point remains that shipping this is going to make users
believe it is supported whatever wording you may care to use to the
contrary.

> Wrong. People THINK that they are entitled. Sometime they are right,
> sometime they are wrong.

Entitlement is always, without a single exception, wrong in an
environment where they are getting something for free.

							John
--
"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each
man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man

--  William James