[CentOS-devel] Forums

Fri Sep 14 16:43:47 UTC 2012
Jeff Sheltren <jeff at tag1consulting.com>

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Jeff Sheltren <jeff at tag1consulting.com> wrote:
> We've assigned out a
> number of tasks and will meet again at the same time (16:00 UTC) on
> Friday, Sept. 14th to review status and try to get through the rest of
> the backlog.  Please feel free to join if you are interested, even if
> you weren't at the first meeting.  Meeting is in #centos-devel on
> Freenode.

This meeting was postponed because we had a conflict and couldn't all
attend.  We've made some progress throughout the week on some pending
tasks (board config options, backup for DB and web files, etc.), but
still have quite a bit to do.

I'd like to propose we meet at the same time this coming Monday, Sept.
17th at 16:00 UTC to catch up on the backlog and discuss next plans
and schedule for wrapping up some of these tasks.

If anyone interested/involved has a problem with that time, please
reply and suggest alternatives...

Thanks,
Jeff