[CentOS-devel] a public build tool for seven

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 16:43:42 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:

> The plumbing would be nice to automate, but I found that much of what I
> had to do to get stuff to build wasn't easy to automate.

How about jenkins as the automation wrapper?   It can already do about
any build/test/publish operation with the work queued across some
number of build nodes, and on the odd chance that you need to do
something no one has done before it can be extended with plugins.   It
is a nice tool to make the results visible while maintaining some
access control on the operations.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com