[CentOS-devel] Installing CentOs without NetFilter

Wed Dec 4 15:02:03 UTC 2013
Charlie Brady <charlieb-centos-devel at budge.apana.org.au>

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> On 2 December 2013 17:00, Robert Clove <cloverobert at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was searching around but was not able to find out.
> > We all know that packet traverses through the Net Filter hooks but how to
> > practically realize that.
> > Please guide
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> You are actually using the wrong mailing list for your query. This
> list, "CentOS-devel", is for the development of the CentOS Project.
>
> Please repost to the "CentOS" general mailing list [1], where you will
> then receive appropriate responses.

Robert won't receive the responses he wants (even on the correct list)
unless he asks clearer questions. Robert, when you post to the centos
list, tell people what you are trying to do, why you are trying to do it,
what you have tried already, and what results you have had.

> > I was searching around but was not able to find out.

We don't know what you were not able to find out.

> > We all know that packet traverses through the Net Filter hooks but how to
> > practically realize that.

I have no idea what you mean, or what you are asking.