[CentOS-devel] a public build tool for seven

Mon Dec 16 15:42:57 UTC 2013

On 12/16/2013 02:18 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org
> <mailto:mail-lists at karan.org>> wrote:
>

>     One challenge in the mix is going to be that EPEL isnt building for EL7
>     as yet, and lots of people rely on EPEL for their own deps. We could
>     help things by pushing all of EPEL6 through, and provide feedback on the
>     EPEL lists....
>

> It looks like EPEL will be building for EL7 pretty soon. It may be worth
> waiting on instead of trying to rebuild a lot of stuff locally.
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/epel-devel/2013-December/008935.html

excellent, but i still need something to stress this little machine of
mine, so it might be worth doing a mass submittion anyway ( besides, it
might be helpful to people doing the epel packages / maintainers since I
dont believe epel7 is going to be a mass rebuild )

--
Karanbir Singh