[CentOS-devel] Issues with recent firefox update on CentOS 5

Tue Dec 17 15:23:19 UTC 2013
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 12/17/2013 08:46 AM, Simon Matter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As posted in this bug http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=6843 there are
> now problems with the current firefox on CentOS 5 to shutdown firefox
> cleanly.
>
> If others experience the same please report if you can reproduce it.
>
> While we are at it, may it be possible for the developers to rebuild the
> package with the correct config as shown here:
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=6843#bugnotes
>
> If it makes no difference then we at least know that it may also happen
> with upstreams package.
>
> Regards and thanks for all the hard work!
> Simon

We have verified this the behavior on RHEL 5 as well as CentOS 5 ... but
can we have a couple more RHEL 5 testers verify the issue please.

WRT the default.js issue, I have validated that those other 3 defaults
should be added to the script, so I will do so and push a new update ...
though I do not think it impacts this issue.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes