[CentOS-devel] a public build tool for seven

Thu Dec 26 22:27:26 UTC 2013
Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>

On 12/27/2013 09:37 AM, Larry Brigman wrote:
> Is there a mock config that can be used by others yet?

I'm not aware of any public mock config yet.  epel 7 still doesn't have
mock in the repo and the latest mock from Fedora rawhide doesn't have a
config for epel 7, but the buildsys-build group is in the epel7 repo so
you can just copy the epel 6 config file and tweak it to change version
numbers and repository paths, etc, plus remove a few repos that don't
currently exist.  When I do that I'm able to init a mock chroot just
fine.  I haven't tried to build a package yet, but I highly doubt there
will be any significant issues with that.

Peter