[CentOS-devel] MariaDB now available for Testing on CentOS-6

Tue Feb 12 19:21:59 UTC 2013
Travis Paul <Tr at visPaul.me>

I have been using MariaDB repo from mariadb.org, but I'll use this for our
next QA server build. Is CentOS anticipating that some "prominent North
American Enterprise Linux vendor" will eventually be replacing MySQL for
MariaDB like Fedora plans to do? Just curious.