[CentOS-devel] weekly syncup

Thu Jul 18 21:11:24 UTC 2013

hi,

In conversation with Christoph earlier today, the idea came up that we
should have a weekly public syncup in #centos-devel and try to round up
all ( or as many ) lose ends as possible. Given that we now have a large
enough contributor base, it might be good to have a project wide ( even
if in sections ) backlog, that others can jump in with as well.

This would be stuff like forum-migration updates, artwork updates and
various things around the project. A summary of this would then be a
nice-to-post into a centos.org/whatsup blog.

With that in mind, I'm going to propose Wednesday's at 16:00 UTC in
#centos-devel @ irc.freenode.net : Timebox'ed to 60 min, and only open
to agenda items submitted atleast 2 hrs in advance.

I will take on the task of running these meetings, till such time as
someome else comes along and fights me for it.

Regards
--
Karanbir Singh