[CentOS-devel] Testing Nightly and Status Board

Wed Mar 13 18:56:44 UTC 2013
Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 05:09:41PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,

Hi :)

> At the moment, we run tests on a nightly basis, only in kvm vm's and the
> results dont go very far. I'd like to propose we use the entire QA
> bladecenter and run the entire compliment of deploys and tests, then
> post them in a status board which has some history ( stashboard ? )
or plain static page (not fancy but simple to generate):
we could do something like http://releng.netbsd.org/

> Going one step further, we should run the entire t_functional tests as
> well as start incorporating some of the, now stale, t_external tests.
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi <- replace with t_*

my .2 cents

> At the moment we do deploys over http and nfs, to local and remote
> storage, under Xen, KVM, bare-metal and some virtualbox and some vmware
> hypervisors, for i386 and x86_64.
We could details the hypervisors setup (version, cpu on the hosts, ...)
-> public wiki page?

Cheers,

Tru
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)