[CentOS-devel] CentOS build/repo of MRG Realtime

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 1 16:35:49 UTC 2013

On 05/01/2013 01:41 PM, Lissade, Joel wrote:
> We are interested in using CentOS 6.x with the MRG Realtime kernel.  Are
> there any plans in providing a CentOS repository for the MRG packages?
> I was able to install the MRG realtime package from Scientific Linux
> distribution on top of CentOS 6.2 and run, but we would prefer to
> install from the CentOS repository.

If you are happyo to help test the packages, I can certainly push them
through the process, and make sure our QA cycles / auto testing stuff
still works within that repo. But in order to make it to release, we
really need someone to take ownership of the testing process and
manually test everything.

Would you be able to help on that front ? Would anyone else ?

--
Karanbir Singh