[CentOS-devel] MariaDB now available for Testing on CentOS-6

Wed May 1 14:48:12 UTC 2013
Patrick Lists <centos-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl>

On 05/01/2013 01:05 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/28/2013 01:42 PM, Patrick Lists wrote:
>> Thank you for creating these packages. Would it be possible to include
>> the Galera clustering part too, similar to the package set offered on
>> mariadb.org?
>
> I'll try and investigate. In the mean time if someone else wants to jump
> in and help, please feel free to do so

Thanks. I dug some deeper and checked their mariadb, mariadb-galera and
galera packages and they are not build from a single source. That looks
like quite some extra work so please consider this just a nice to have.

Regards,
Patrick