[CentOS-devel] how to build CentOS image/iso from scratch

Sancho Lerena slerena at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:55:24 UTC 2013

Hi Jojo

Some time ago, I write a post in my blog about how to build a custom ISO based on centOS, you can translate from spanish to english, it's here:

http://www.openfriki.com/2013/05/appliance-personalizados-en-centos.html

If you have some idea of what kind of "custom distro", tell me, I can try to help you

--

Un saludo

        Sancho Lerena
        http://pandorafms.com