[CentOS-devel] c7.00.00 build reports

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Apr 28 12:36:11 UTC 2014

On 04/28/2014 12:14 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>> at this point ( and the only plan moving forward ) is to expose the
>> reports from the buildsystem and have a process via git that allows
>> external contribution to influence builds.
> the last option is the one i was referring to. but without the need or
> manual intervention to transfer the modified config files from git to
> the buildsystem.

There is no way to have that without a manual step or direct access really.

There are some things we can do within the limited qa team, for example,
being able to resubmit jobs ( specially for unreleased content ) might
be easily done. being able to push a patch that influences the environ
would be a lot harder, and thats really best done via a git commit process.

--
Karanbir Singh