[CentOS-devel] Official Docker Image

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Apr 5 02:27:40 UTC 2014

On 04/05/2014 03:03 AM, Adam Miller wrote:

> I mostly meant "own" such as "taking responsibility for getting the
> action item done"
> more so than anything else. Sorry if I worded it badly, this should of
> course be a
> community owned item just as anything else.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2014-April/010070.html
and
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2014-April/010077.html
might be useful here, the git repo you linked to is where the kickstarts
are coming together.

test please :)

also, the selinux thing is a bit of a pain, any help in getting that
sorted out would be great.

I feel the best place to be is to get a baseline, trim and slim image
that we can push into the official docker centos image, as stable for 5
and for 6 - then we can also do different ones (as needed) to the
/centos/ path ( which i believe jim and chris have already setup ).

Thanks

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh