[CentOS-devel] ostree as a delivery model

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:34:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... or I can get out of computers and
> go into something more glacial paced like farming (which I have been very
> tempted to do every 2-3 emails from Lennart P.). That is it and I am done
> here unless there is something CentOS related.

We aren't going to agree on anything here, but you obviously aren't
following modern farming techniques where you find that not only are
the practices from a few years ago obsolete but that they will
probably give you cancer.   At least that hasn't happened yet with
software obsolescence.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com