[CentOS-devel] ostree as a delivery model

Kay Williams

kay at deployproject.org
Tue Apr 22 23:48:58 UTC 2014

Actually, it is really a minor difference whether we make full copies of
packages between repositories or hard link them.  Truth be told, we
defaulted to hard linking in the past, but thought people might prefer full
copies (even at the cost of extra disk space) to absolutely guarantee that
changes in one repository don't affect another. Sound like we were wrong for
at least one person. :-)