[CentOS-devel] c7.00.00 build reports

Pat Riehecky

riehecky at fnal.gov
Mon Apr 28 19:10:50 UTC 2014

On 04/26/2014 02:56 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi
>
> for those of you who are tracking the build-reports, the c7.00.00 build
> running at the moment is just a scratch-build, to try and scope up the
> issues we are likely to hit in the i386/x86_64 build splits and to
> quantify exactly what part of i386 we need to owl as a bare minimal.
>
> its running on a single builder node, and were not running the powerpc /
> arm builds in parallel ( yet ).
>
> Early next week, we should be in a position to start a proper buildrun
> off the rhel7rc codebase.
>
> - KB

I can tell you for sure the following RPMs have i686 packages in the
release, but cannot be built as the official kernel source rpm doesn't
produce the required RPMs for the buildroot:

bluedevil-1.3-4.el7
    bluedevil.i686
    bluedevil-devel.i686
control-center-3.8.6-15.el7
    control-center.i686
evolution-3.8.5-21.el7
    evolution.i686
    evolution-devel.i686
gnome-settings-daemon-3.8.6.1-8.el7
    gnome-settings-daemon.i686
    gnome-settings-daemon-devel.i686
metacity-2.34.13-7.el7
    metacity.i686
    metacity-devel.i686
network-manager-applet-0.9.9.0-15.git20140307.el7
    libnm-gtk.i686
    libnm-gtk-devel.i686
qemu-kvm-1.5.3-60.el7
   libcacard.i686