[CentOS-devel] ostree as a delivery model

Mon Apr 7 21:25:52 UTC 2014
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On 7 April 2014 14:06, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> None of which really addresses the issue of elegant designs that scale
> down as well as up or help with version-tracking of packages across
> some number of systems.

My last post on this to the list because it isn't on-topic anymore and KB
doesn't need to drop the hammer on me. My view is that elegant designs in
computers all look different to each person due to the fact that their life
experience, brain mapping, and mood of the day makes it so. And because of
that, I will see constant churn and redesign no matter how stupid it is. I
can either learn to adapt and keep going, or I can get out of computers and
go into something more glacial paced like farming (which I have been very
tempted to do every 2-3 emails from Lennart P.). That is it and I am done
here unless there is something CentOS related.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.