[CentOS-devel] updating the official Docker image for CentOS

Sun Apr 13 01:15:41 UTC 2014
Chris St. Pierre <chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com>

Once we have a release-quality image, won't most people get the image from
the Docker registry?  So the name of the tarball isn't so much important as
the tag, which already tracks the creation date.  We'll want to have a
discussion about that tagging strategy at some point, but spending too many
cycles on how to name the tarballs, which should only be for testing images
that aren't GA yet, seems a waste.