[CentOS-devel] Anjuta On CentOs 7

Andrew Schott andrew at schotty.com
Sat Aug 16 21:33:02 UTC 2014

@Nux

Since we are talking desktop, have you made the 32-bit rpms needed for
wine stuff yet?  I haven't had a chance, but was looking at doing that
myself.  Just been bogged down with life.  Thats the one thing keeping
me on Fedora and OpenSUSE on a number of my machines.

Sorry about thread hijack.  Will keep this short :D

Thanks,
Andrew.