[CentOS-devel] Request for testing / validation for GenericCloud image

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Aug 28 17:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

The Generic image fails to work in Cloudstack because of the trailing slash issue. This patch is required:
http://tmp.nux.ro/Hg4-cloud-init-centos-cloudstack-trailingslash.patch

(I've rebuilt your cloud-init with this patch and I can confirm ssh key authentication works OK)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-init/+bug/1356855/