[CentOS-devel] Atomic ostree repo mirror

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Aug 17 18:46:21 UTC 2014

hi,

Working on the final bits for getting a CentOS Atomic image done, and a
key issue that we need to workout is where the ostree content is going
to live. I had considered putting it on cloud.centos.org, but
technically there is nothing that indicates Atomic / OSTree are cloud
specific.

Once we have mainstream traction the best place for hosting this would
be on mirror.centos.org, with content in repo moving along with updates,
as they are released. But at the moment, I'd say this was a testing
release : plus the actual content for the Atomic image is likely to
change quite a bit ( we might even end up with multiple Atomic builds
for different sorts of roles etc ).

With that in mind, should we put the repos on dev.centos.org for now ?
is this worth creating an atomic.centos.org ? I'm not a big fan of
creating more subdomains though.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh