[CentOS-devel] Update on CentOS 7 AMI for AWS Status?

Sena Heydari

sheydari at theatermania.com
Wed Aug 27 15:51:49 UTC 2014

Given that work on a docker image for CentOS 7 in AWS is being worked on,
where does this leave the status of the standard CentOS 7 AMI? It's been
almost 2 months since release, and almost every other major cloud provider,
except the most popular one, has the image available to deploy in their
environments.

Can we get a status update on this, or is there anything we as the
community can do to help, including collaborating with AWS for those of us
that utilize their business level support to help get any testing or
technical roadblocks removed?

--
*Cheers,*

*1156 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036*
*Phone:* +1-646-500-8309