[CentOS-devel] Atomic ostree repo mirror

Joe Brockmeier

jzb at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 12:58:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Sorry for the late reply.

Personally, I'd like to see an Atomic.CentOS.org, but I don't think it's actually necessary.

dev.centos.org seems reasonable for now, and as long as we just have one repo switch (when
it becomes "official" / stable) that shouldn't be too onerous.

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst