[CentOS-devel] OpenStack RDO is now available from centos.org

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Fri Dec 26 11:44:36 UTC 2014

On 25/12/14 00:03, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> Thanks to the efforts put in by Alan Pevec and Haïkel Guemar over the
> last week, we've now got OpenStack-RDO available as a developer preview.
>
> The RDO quickstart ( https://openstack.redhat.com/Quickstart ) will
> work, with one exception : there is no rdo-release rpm in the repos, you
> will need to setup the repo yourself with :
>
> sudo curl
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/openstack-rdo/centos-cloud-rdo.repo
> -o /etc/yum.repos.d/centos-openstack-rdo.repo
>
> Once that is done, you can 'yum install openstack-packstack' and
> complete the quickstart from Step2 onwards.
>
> Note: These packages are not signed as yet.

lots of people wrote in / irc messaged etc re the openvswitch kernel >
3.15 hard dependancy. Will circle back with the rdo folks and make sure
we can get this resolved in the near future.

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS