[CentOS-devel] building (and opening) the CentOS web presence.

Jim Perrin

jperrin at centos.org
Mon Dec 8 19:08:35 UTC 2014

Over the next few days I'll be working to clean up a few odds and ends
for various CentOS websites, include bugs, w.c.o, and seven. What I'd
like to do is open the development and engineering of the website so
that others can help and/or contribute as well.

To help with this, I'll be migrating a few things on/around
git.centos.org so that they can be made public.

If you're interested in helping with this effort, and have a background
in web design and and/or ruby, please let me know.

Current tools in use:

- nanoc http://nanoc.ws/
 - bootstrap
 - haml